lördag 22 oktober 2011

WOC Challenge week 34 - Christmas Fun

Wild Orchid Crafts is one of my favourite companies - their flowers and decorations are simply GORGEOUS. I can't live without their mini roses. Well, that might be an overstatement, but I use their products a lot - that's for sure!

This week's challenge in Wild Orchid Challenge blog is Christmas Fun and I decided to make a gift box. Since we usually have quite a lot of snow here in Sweden during winter, I wanted to make a box that was inspired by the cold weather and the glittering snow:

Merry Christmas

The only question now is - who am I going to give this box to? That is a question yet to be answered, but it's good to have started Santa's workshop, because Christmas is not that far away now... Believe me when I say that I'm giving the Grinch in me the creeps!! ;) I've said it before, but I DO enjoy Christmas crafting!

Take care!

5 kommentarer:

  1. Kjempelekker boks :) Takk for at du er med på WOC sin utfordring ♥

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh, my dear, this box you have made is exquisitely lovely! And you have used the WOC products so beautifully! Thank you so much for joining in with us at the WOC Challenmge this fortnight and we hope you will come back often...Big hugs..Jacque

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous box, sweetie! Congrats on your WOC winning:)
    Hugs, Iulia

    SvaraRadera
  4. Vilken otroligt vacker ask! Så fint komponerad!

    SvaraRadera

Thank you for visiting my blog - I really appreciate all your comments! ♥