torsdag 3 november 2011

WOC Challenge 35 - Santa Claus

I just couldn't resist this challengen at Wild Orchid Challenge Blog - the theme this time is Santa Claus is coming to town.

I've created an empty mini album for this year's Christmas and I plan to fill it with pictures afterwards - a good idea for me since I usually don't get many layouts done about Christmas...

Christmas 2011

Now I'm off for an afternoon/evening of good company and crafting - just need to pack the essentials... ;)

Take care!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Superfint! Jag har också svårt att få jullayouter gjorda, av någon anledning. Hoppas du har en mysig scrapkväll!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful! Love the vintage look. Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this week x

    SvaraRadera
  3. ... otroligt vackert... Kram, Annette

    SvaraRadera

Thank you for visiting my blog - I really appreciate all your comments! ♥