Sweetest Annette over at Bakom kulisserna hos Magdas has given me an award! :D
Thank you so much! I'll do my best to follow the instructions that come this award:
* Copy the award picture to your blog to show that you have recieved it.
* Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to him/her.
* Pass the award on to 7 bloggers and link to them.
* Reveal 7 interesting facts about yourself.
7 facts about me:
1. I drive a bright yellow New Beetle - part of the license plate says: RAW
2. I can sound like a cackling hen and a great tit (a small bird for those of you who don't know) ;) - according to a colleague who is a bird-watcher
3. I often have to show my ID when buying alcoholic beverages - apparently I don't look a DAY over 20. ;D
4. When I studied in Nottingham (UK) some people thought that my native tongue was English.
5. I love playing computer games and sometimes discuss different games with my students
6. I teach Swedish and English to 16-19 year-olds.
7. I love to sleep - I could sleep until noon if I didn't have to get up with my little daughter in the morning. ;)
More or less interesting facts about me - but hey! Maybe there was something you didn't know about me?
I've decided to pass this award along to only THREE bloggers - just because I want to be a bit of a rebel... ;) Here goes:
DrAnnika - A true friend who has become a frequent blogger lately. She lives in the UK and I miss her so much!
Lillpiga - A woman with THE iron will - she's cool, she's rockin', and she's a DAMN fine friend.
Kajsan - A beautiful and supportive friend who inspires me in more ways than one.
Thank you girls for being in my life!