söndag 17 augusti 2014

Fontana di Trevi

In May this year, me and my darling went to Rome. It was my first time in the capital of Italy and I loved it! The hotel was fantastic, the food wonderful and there were so many things to see - we could have stayed much longer. This is definitely a city I'd like to visit again!





When I created this page I was challenged to make something out of a coffee filter - I used a Sizzix die and cut out what seemed to be a million little petals, all glued together they made a lovely flower. Not sure I could do it justice, though, mine looks a bit ruffled. I sprayed it with Prima's colour bloom sprays in two different colours before I glued it down right next to my photo. 

For list of supplies and more inspiration, please visit Hobbyworld's blog. Welcome! :)

Take care!



2 kommentarer:

  1. You have a nice blog! I love it, I am very entertained and I learned a lot! I will follow all your posts everyday! You are a genius indeed and all of your words are meaningful, I will promote your blog to my friends and I am very sure they will also like your blog!

    Hot Artz
    Move Igniter

    SvaraRadera
  2. En jättefin layout och du gjorde en fin blomma av kaffefilter.

    SvaraRadera

Thank you for visiting my blog - I really appreciate all your comments! ♥