onsdag 4 mars 2009

2 Sketches 4 you - sketch 21

2 sketches 4 you have new sketches every week, and I have always liked them, but not been able to actually MAKE something with them. Lately I've managed to participate in a couple of their challenges, though. This week's wonderful sketch by Kazan was a sketch I could not resist, check it out:

Photobucket

...and my take on it looks like this:

Photobucket

I've used wonderful patterned papers from Graphic 45 - you can find them at Brunkullan (if you order your things here in Sweden). A few of my lovely roses was included on the card as well - I have ordered some more of those, because they seem to just *swooosch* disappear out of my stash... I wonder why? ;D

I also used some Prima clearstamps, from one of the "Make a frame" sets - and the alphabet on the tag is Carolee's Creations Adornit. I just ♥ those tiny alpha stickers!

Well, that's that for now - tadaaaa friends! :)

16 kommentarer:

  1. Holy crapadoddledooo...
    Du är FÖR bra för att vara sann. SÅ JÄKLA snyggt, om du ursäktar franskan...!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the use of the cardboard..such a feminine look

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love this style of card and those tiny roses get me every time.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Helt enkelt APSNYGGT!!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Holy Cow this is cute Jeanette - wow! Fabulous take on the sketch :)
    Thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    SvaraRadera
  6. gorgeous! love your interpretation of the sketch!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Men så mycket fint du gjort!!!
    Du är så BRA!
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  8. How cute, I like the way the cardboard looks...

    SvaraRadera
  9. This is so beautiful. I love everything about it.
    Jolene

    SvaraRadera
  10. Awesome, I like it a lot! The colors are very soothing!

    TFS
    Clouds :o)

    SvaraRadera
  11. This is gorgeous !!! I love the little roses !!

    SvaraRadera
  12. I could eat that card, the combination of papers and embellishments is just good! Gonna go now and wander around your blog, very inspirational!

    SvaraRadera
  13. WOW! Gorgeousness!!! I LOVE the design, feel and colors. Beautiful beautiful card!!

    SvaraRadera
  14. Wow...absolutely gorgeous!

    SvaraRadera

Thank you for visiting my blog - I really appreciate all your comments! ♥